Due to the nature of the information and communications handled by attorneys, your office environment must ensure that confidential and other sensitive information and materials are protected. Most executive suites and co-working office spaces are painfully inadequate at protecting your critical data.
Because we are built specially to meet the needs of attorneys, ENGAGE understands that security and confidentiality are criticalto our members and their clients.
To create the ideal office environment for attorneys™ ,ENGAGE employs a number of features to ensure attorneys and their clients can meet, share information, and send, receive and store documents and materials in a secure manner.
Here are some of the security and confidentiality features Engage uses to protect you and your clients:
- password protected (password connected to each member)
- Offices can use wired connection for more security
- Separate Wi-Fi for each Member
- Separate Guest Wi-Fi
- Facility Access
- access restricted to 8:30-5:30 M-F for public and virtual members
- Office Members have access 24/7 via Key Card.
- Security cameras w/ video recording
- Secure underground parking for Office Members
- Staffed front desk and on-site office management/staff during business hours
- Security guard at lobby level
- Elevators require keycard access outside business hours
- Offices have locking doors*
- Keycard required to access private office areas
- Private Calling
- Phone booth room for private calls
- Conference rooms for conference calls and meetings
- Mail placed in locked mailboxes
- Packages in locked room until claimed
- Text/email notice of packages & certified mail
- Safe also available for short-term use
- Document Destruction
- Locked Shredder boxes
*Select offices only. Can be added at Member’s request.